JOIN US AS A CAMPAIGN SPONSOR to help preserve and protect the 340B program, especially against industry attacks on the contract pharmacy program. Your sponsorship supports a national 340B public relations and education campaign to:
- Unite 340B stakeholders through strong, targeted, and consistent messaging
- Challenge the pharmaceutical industry’s unilateral and unlawful restrictions on contract pharmacy arrangements
- Defend the program from other threats such as discriminatory reimbursement by payers
- Reinforce the 340B advocacy efforts of other covered entity groups
- Bolster our champions: key Members of Congress and the Administration
- Educate the public on the 340B program’s benefit to safety net providers and the communities they serve
- Build a broadly-based, inclusive community of 340B supporters and opinion leaders
With your sponsorship, the 340B Campaign will fight for the 340B program in “court of public opinion,” using the following tools, among others:
- Coordinated Public Relations Campaign
- Social Media Influencer Outreach
- Large-Scale Public Education
- Inspirational Video Content
- Interviews, Editorials, Blogs, and Opinion Editorials
- Earned and Paid Media
- Community Organizing and Engagement
- Consistent, Creative Email Marketing
We are STRONGER TOGETHER and will keep you and your organization apprised of campaign progress every step of the way through regular updates and complimentary invites to all campaign events.
For more information, please contact Rhiannon Marshall at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please make your check payable to CV340B and return this form and check to:
5360 Legacy Drive, Building 3, Suite 230
Plano, TX 75024
Contributions to CV340B, a D.C. nonprofit corporation Internal Revenue Code section 501(c)(3) charitable organization, are tax deductible.