CV340B’s Northeast Regional Advocacy Group is hosting a webinar titled ‘340B in the Northeast’ scheduled for 11:00am- 12:00pm on Tuesday May 25th, 2021. Webinar will include a brief history of the 340B Drug Pricing Program, current threats to the program, a panel of Northeastern providers and a discussion on advocacy. The panel will discuss how 340B supports their health center and how they see the community impact from the 340B Drug Pricing Program.
- Fiorella Vera Saldana, 340B Pharmacy Program Manager, St. Joseph’s University Medical Center
- Renee Mosier Pharm.D., Director of Pharmacy, Porter Medical Center
- Nicole Coneybeer, CPhT, Pharmacy Program Administrator, Cornerstone Care Community Health Centers
- Rhiannon Klein, National Advocacy Manager, Community Voices for 340B
- Peggy Tighe, Principal, POWERS Law Firm
To Join us please register at https://www.cv340b.org/340b-in-the-northeast/